Sunday, April 3, 2011

Favorite looks- LF S/S 2011










All of these amazing looks tie into the "oh my god i am freaking DYING for summer" mood that has viciously struck my friends and I for the last 2 weeks. I honestly think that the teachers requiring us to put our sweatshirts in our backpacks at 8:30 am because it is going to be a whopping 85ยบ in Mill Valley is a teaser. Yeah, its summer but you have to be in school for the next 2 months! (cue: evil laugh) I wish for those summer days when you wear your bathing suit all day because its too hot to not and you're near the ocean or a pool that doesn't even need to be heated! I want to live in sandals for weeks straight again. I want to have a picnic and get sand in my food because thats what summer is. Enjoy the weather! xxx scarlett

p.s. Is it possible for me to buy every single thing at LF?

No comments:

Post a Comment